Sr. AWS Application Architect - Remote
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps
- Experience with developing solution architecture across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, resiliency and application
- Hands on application solution design experience in AWS using AWS native services
- Data Analytics solutioning experience in AWS cloud using AWS native services (EMR, Redshift, Athena etc.), Apache Spark framework and using Python, or R
- Experience in selecting, architecture reviewing, integration architecture with SaaS/COTS solutions
- Providing solutions based on Enterprise Integration patterns, Event Driven Architecture, API, Web services, SOA and Micro Services
- Experience in defining deployment and resiliency architectures using serverless architecture like ECS, Fargate, Lambda etc...
- Experience working with Application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
- Experience w/performance optimizations such as improving scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Very good understanding of AWS Cloud Security.
- Demonstrated experience of various Cloud Technologies, industry trends and solutioning experience in Public, Hybrid Cloud and PaaS will be essential.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional certification.
- Ability to work with both senior management level executives and development teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Skilled in AWS offerings, development and networking platforms.
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Visio and other Confluence tools
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: September 13, 2022
Application Deadline: October 13, 2022
Job Type: Full-time