Sr. Angular Developer
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us.
- If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, come and join our team!
- This role can be performed in Bloomfield, CT or Lafayette, LA.
- We are seeking an experienced Sr. Angular Developer to join our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining web applications using Angular.
- You will be working closely with our clients, business analysts, and development team to understand their requirements and translate them into high-quality code.
- Develop web applications using Angular and related technologies.
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to understand their requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for Angular applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards.
- Write automated tests to ensure the quality of code.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to review code and provide feedback.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of best practices.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Angular development.
- Experience with RESTful API development is good to have.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with other front-end frameworks such like React is a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://cgi.jobs/locations/lafayette-la/jobs/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 15, 2023
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
Job Type: Full-time