SQL Server DBA with (Qlik)
- We are seeking to hire a SQL Server DBA with (Qlik), in an Azure environment!
- This position is based in Lafayette, LA (Preferred) but can be performed in any CGI office in the US in a Hybrid Model.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Perform installs, configurations, administration, and maintenance of the client’s healthcare database environment, including providing high security of protected health information, monitor and investigate issues with production applications, evaluating and identifying operational issues within the databases & Qlik Replicate tool.
- Handling of support tickets and monitoring of the database environment (SQL Server & Azure Databricks), completing user requests for access, change requests, scripts and responding to performance issues.
- Participate in on-call support in a 24x7 shift schedule rotation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 8+ years of SQL Server Database Administration experience.
- 3 or more years of shown experience in Qlik Replicate.
- 2+years of Azure Database platforms exposure.
- Experience with Qlik Replicate and Cloud ELT Tools (Azure Data Factory).
- Strong development and configuration experience in Qlik real time replication projects.
- Experience configuring Qlik on various sources such as SQL Server, Snowflake and
- replicate to target DB Azure BLOB Storage.
- Understanding of different mechanisms of Qlik data replication through system backup
- changes replication.
- Implement standard methodologies in Qlik and system optimization to reduce errors.
- Hands-on experience in SnowQL with a solid grasp on SQL Programming.
- Experience implementing and detailing the processes standards and frameworks.
- Possesses some Architectural knowledge in Azure cloud platform.
- User and Role Administration, User Database Warehouse creation.
- Handling dormant users Resource monitor management.
- Checking Credit Usage and Utilization Storage Usage.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills:
- SQL Server Procedures automation and Optimization
- Healthcare/Medical/Insurance data experience
- SQL/PL SQL
- Azure Data Factory
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 17, 2023
Application Deadline: June 20, 2023
Job Type: Full-time