• Implementation of Splunk infrastructure, deployment, products, apps, reports, alerts, and dashboards
• Installation of search heads, deployment servers, indexers & Enterprise Security App
• Automation and CI/CD implementation in conjunction with Splunk
• Perform scripted installation of all splunk components
• Manage Splunk knowledge objects (Apps, Dashboards, Saved Searches, Scheduled Searches, Alerts, etc.)
• Responsible for working with stakeholders to troubleshoot issues with Splunk installation
• Role requires significant interaction with many different teams across organization.
• Setting up Splunk health dashboards and maintenance
• 3+ years of experience with Splunk on a large enterprise level
• Experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ES is required
• 6+ years in IT infrastructure, networking, architecture, administration, automation, DevOps and security
• Experience in architecting/developing/deploying/configuration of customized technical add-ons
• Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems
• Python, PERL/Linux shell scripting/Regex experience would be highly preferable
• Splunk training and/or certifications would be a major plus
• Certified Splunk Architect
• Extensive experience with Splunk ITSI
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply