• Assist Splunkers with the creation of dashboards & alerts
• Collaborate with the team to drive innovative solutions for corporate data collection to Splunk Cloud.
• Solve complex Splunk administration problems using your knowledge of automation, scripting, DevOps tools, REST APIs etc..
• Strong understanding of Splunk configuration files and architecture
• Assist and provide expert best practices in adoption, expansion, additional use cases and in setting up Splunk.
• Knowledge of advanced search and reporting commands
• Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom alerts and dashboards.
• Development of best practices and run book.
• Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues
• Designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards
• Debug complex configuration issues
• Engage application and infrastructure teams to establish best practices for utilizing Splunk data and visualizations
• Thorough understanding of IT fundamentals to include: Windows and Linux operating systems, networking, security, cloud, and git usage 4+ years performing Splunk administration and development experience
• Mentor members of the technical staff to support and assist in Splunk-related activities
• Splunk Certified Administrator, Splunk Certified Architect and/or Splunk Certified preferred
• 3+ years of DevOps tools experience (Ansible, Git, Terraform, Docker, etc.) Passionate about technology and Splunk products
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Linux administration
• AWS administration
• Strong knowledge (recent experience) with the AWS/Azure cloud.
• Knowledge of a scripting language(Python & Shell) and UNIX command line
• Strong knowledge of application monitoring and event management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply