Spark Scala Developer/Data Engineer
· Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
· Continuously improve software engineering practices
· Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
· Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
•Work on a variety of development projects on a Spark Scala platform and provide architecture guidance
•Work with business stakeholders and other SMEs to understand high-level business requirements
•Work with the Solution Designers and contribute to the development of project plans by participating in the scoping and estimating of proposed projects
•Apply technical background/understanding, business knowledge, system knowledge in the elicitation of Systems Requirements for projects
•Support other team members in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing; participate in automation testing of developed systems/solutions
•Adhere to existing processes/standards including the project development lifecycle, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines and escalate issues as required
•Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
•Support a positive work environment that promote service to business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
• Good Scala skills in experience with Spark jobs
• Spark Framework knowledge and info to code Scala with Databricks use knowledge
• Good SQL skills
• Good Data modelling and data transformation expertise including performance of the transformation
• Nice to have 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies , AWS experience is preferable.
• Nice to have 2+ years in Test Driven Development (TDD), and/or Continuous Integration/Continuous
Deployment (CI/CD) is a plus
• Nice to have experience in Build Tools such as Maven and SBT
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Spark Scala 3
Bachelor Degree required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply