• Attend project planning, retrospective review and other related meetings and provide architectural guidance.
• Coordinate collaborations to align on design decisions.
• Work with ITM, Segment Architects, Competence Centre, Delivery Vertical Leads during project initiation to understand business need and agree the functional and non-functional requirements.
• Review and understand the Project Information and Risk Assessment document and business case with the Segment Architect and the PM to determine the required level of Architecture input and support.
• Embed ‘Security by Design’ and ‘Privacy by Design’ to the solution
• Evaluate proposed Subsurface Data Universe solutions to ensure alignment with Wells Digital Strategy.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• BA/BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related areas
• At least 10 year of solution architecture and application design in related business domain
• Developer experience is preferred
• Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud hosting technology is required
• Experience with API technology is required
• Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases is required
• Experience with container technology such as Kubernetes and Docker is preferred
• Experience with data platforms is preferred
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 17, 2021
Application Deadline: August 23, 2021