Software Support Specialist
The Software Support Specialist position requires a healthy mix of technology support and high-level external customer support experience. Stuller is looking for a candidate that is a logical problem solver, with a strong understanding of how software and hardware work together.
Applicants should be comfortable regularly speaking to customers over the phone and through email in a professional manner. Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping our customers work through their jewelry technology challenges. You should be ready to learn new technologies and work frequently with our existing tech team. Teamwork makes the dream work, after all!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Troubleshoot software problems with customers
- Continuously learn and understand how our software works
- Apply your knowledge towards teaching customers how to use Stuller’s software correctly
- Assist in software testing during times of new development and contribute ideas for potential improvements
- Create content to assist customers with the usage of Gemvision software in the form of knowledge-based articles and videos.
- Assist the education teams with on-site training sessions
Work Hours: 10:30 am -7:00 pm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level customer service skills
- Strong background in technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task while working with customers
- Vibrant personality with the ability to connect with customers
- Integrity in business practices and when working with others
- Hunger for continuous improvement personally and professionally
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent GED, with a background in a Customer Support role and/or technical support role.
- A background in Mathematics, 3D Modeling, and/or Jewelry production would be very beneficial. Knowledge of NURBS or Sub-division modeling is not required but would be considered a desirable skill set.
- 2-4 Years’ Experience
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Service Desk tool
- Phone/Email Communication
- Windows Operating System
- Ticketing Support Systems
- NURBS/Sub-division Modeling
- Familiarity with Gemvision products and services is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021