Software Requirements Specialist
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Gather, develop, document and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Interact with client during JAD sessions.
- Interact with advanced business analysts and solution developers to communicate and validate requirements.
- Perform functional and integrated testing.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and artifacts including analysis, reports and user documentation.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Author and prepare meeting minutes to be distributed to a variety of audiences
- Author user stories, test scripts, and other Agile deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Information Systems preferred
- 2 years work experience as a business analyst
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Functional analysis and strong writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment under tight timelines
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects at once
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- US Citizenship required.
- Experience authoring SQL queries
- Will accept candidates with a Masters degree plus 1 year experience
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 2year
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Agile / Collaborative Method
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 08, 2022
Application Deadline: June 09, 2022
Job Type: Full-time