Software Developer Team Lead
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be a member of a high-performing multi-site agile and working on an enterprise grade software.
- The candidate will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- The Software Development Team Lead must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful delivery each sprint.
- Provide technical leadership to members through coaching ad mentoring
- Ensure that that team follows agile software development best practices and follows processes.
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and architects to plan, design, develop, and test applications built in Java and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Maintain high standards of software quality by enforcing proper code reviews
- Work with business analysts, and business stakeholders to solicit and analyze business requirements.
- Create, develop, and design specifications including gap/fit analysis documents.
- Develop Dynamics CRM solutions using a variety of technologies with end-to-end responsibility from design through delivery.
- Assist with UAT and data validation
- Write clean, scalable, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and optimize code developed by others
- Serve as an expert for the escalation of complex user, application, and development issues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and conceptualization skills
- Experience with MS Power Platform development - Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI – strongly preferred
- Proven track record of building applications from the ground up
- Expertise with MS DevOps
- Working Knowledge on cloud based infrastructures, SDLC Pipelines, deployments/configurations
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship
- GIT source control
- JIRA experience
- D-365 CRM software experience
- Knowledge of Cloud, security, infrastructure, databases, and networking
- Microsoft Certified Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate (MB-400) a plus
- Experience working in a D365 CRM environment that is integrated with D365 F&O a plus.
- A good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
- Dynamics CRM Application Development
- Dynamics CRM Customizing
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 12, 2022
Application Deadline: June 13, 2022
Job Type: Full-time