Software Developer Team Lead
• Guide team development efforts towards successful delivery each sprint.
• Provide technical leadership to members through coaching ad mentoring
• Ensure that that team follows agile software development best practices and follows processes.
• Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and architects to plan, design, develop, and test applications built in Java and Microsoft Dynamics.
• Maintain high standards of software quality by enforcing proper code reviews
• Work with business analysts, and business stakeholders to solicit and analyze business requirements.
• Create, develop, and design specifications including gap/fit analysis documents.
• Develop Dynamics CRM solutions using a variety of technologies with end-to-end responsibility from design through delivery.
• Assist with UAT and data validation
• Write clean, scalable, efficient, and well-documented code.
• Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and optimize code developed by others
• Serve as an expert for the escalation of complex user, application, and development issues
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience as software engineer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and conceptualization skills
• Experience with MS Power Platform development - Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI – strongly preferred
• Proven track record of building applications from the ground up
• Expertise with MS DevOps
• Working Knowledge on cloud based infrastructures, SDLC Pipelines, deployments/configurations
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• GIT source control
• JIRA experience
• D-365 CRM software experience
• Knowledge of Cloud, security, infrastructure, databases, and networking
• Microsoft Certified Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate (MB-400) a plus
• Experience working in a D365 CRM environment that is integrated with D365 F&O a plus.
• A good understanding of UI/UX concepts
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply