Software Developer/IT Analyst
@ Workstrings International
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Write software programs (code) to create or modify information systems that are consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture.
- Under general supervision, modifies moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains IT functionality of a custom software application.
- Analyze system, and design solution-based changes to meet business unit needs
- Act as a point of escalation for bug fixes and issue resolution.
- Contribute ideas for improving software applications.
- Perform data conversions from/to multiple systems
- Prepare reference material for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions
- Understand current design patterns, best practices and coding standards as they pertain to the languages used.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND BEHAVIORAL ABILITIES
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Advanced programming skills.
- Competent to work on most phases of application programming activities.
- Problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally within the organization.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline or the equivalent in work experience.
- A least three (3) or more years of programming experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: July 25, 2022
Application Deadline: August 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time