@ DC, International
We have an immediate opening for a Software Developer to create and maintain web-based applications dealing with logistics. The ideal candidate is a hard-working, adaptable individual who has a creative but analytical mindset and a strong background in web development. He or she should be self-motivated and self-supervised and open to an environment of collaboration.
· Develop and test code for web-based applications dealing in logistics
· Debug code for existing applications based on immediate need
· Balance workday between multiple projects
· Respond immediately to tech support requests from staff
· Implement systems in in-house production environment
· Report issues and concerns immediately to IT manager
· Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
Salary Range: 60,000+
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
· 2+ years software development experience
· Experience with NODE, HTML, CSS
· Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS
JIRA Spotfire Jira and Agile Development ZenDesk
Motivated individual who enjoys innovating and making a real difference.
Reliable and self-directed.
Strong communicator who can work directly with peers and client support staff.
Strong problem solving and research skills.
Flexibility working in an agile environment.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Lafayette, LA (REMOTE)
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 25, 2021