• Improve and maintain existing software.
• Design and implement software solutions.
• Work with other Development, Functional and Technical team members to improve overall software performance.
• Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience in object oriented programming (C++, C#, Java)
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be US Citizen
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
• Experience with other development environments and languages (Python, Perl, PL/SQL)
• Ability to quickly understand government specific architectures, existing and proposed, and provide/propose solutions for technical problems
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team, stakeholders, and developers
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: February 02, 2021
Application Deadline: March 02, 2021