@ Workstrings Interntional
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Ensure equipment is serviced, maintained, and prepared for rental.
- Communicates with dispatchers and project coordinators to ensure job orders are staged for delivery.
- Determine and manage the work within the shop to maximize productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage shop operations, control and monitor progress.
- Perform all management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interview, hire, mentor and train employees.
- Complete performance reviews.
- Responsible for shop condition including general appearance, organizing, and repair and maintenance of equipment used to service or process rental product accessories
- Assist dispatchers, project coordinators and project managers in the coordination of servicing, inspections and repairs of rental equipment
- Maintain and verify accurate inventory counts and location of rental product accessories
- Make recommendations for the modification of accessories
- Schedule and expedite service of equipment
- Provide support to shop personnel for servicing rental products
- Maintain adequate supply of shop tools and consumables
- Assign and coordinate shop personnel daily activities
- Follow established QA & HSE policies and procedures
- Other related duties as assigned by superiors
TECHNICIAL SKILLS and BEHAVIORAL ABILITIES
- Current knowledge of equipment, materials, and practices used in the oil/gas industry
- Basic personal computer and associated software skills
- Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, in accordance with applicable procedures and/or work order.
- Complete tasks and follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lead, mentor and provide guidance to all direct reports.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/Careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: March 06, 2023
Application Deadline: April 06, 2023
Job Type: Full-time