Shipping International Specialist
Process outbound International and 3PL orders and prepare required shipping documents for such orders. Communicate with Sales and Customer Service to determine outbound pricing for International Orders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Entering and reading information from Oracle
- Entering information into Excel spreadsheets
- Order confirmation and packing
- Prepare International paperwork
- Answer phone calls about International pricing
- Document filing and faxing
- Pick, pack and shipping processing of customer orders for multiple online sites (3PL)
- Prepare outbound shipments including documentation of BOL (Bill of Lading) , Commercial Invoices and Spanish Translations (Commercials and NAFTAs), Packing Lists and labels (ASN Labels (Advance Ship Notice), SPS Commerce Hub, Vendor Websites, and Vendor Emails).
- Ensure all documentation and declarations are accurate and in compliance with regulations and trade agreements.
- Maintain tracking of historical shipping & receiving documents
Work Hours: 1:30pm - 10:00pm
- Able to print and write numbers and names legibly
- Fundamental mathematical background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills, typing, and 10-key
- Knowledge of basic office machines such as copier, fax machine, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021