Senior Technical Project Manager
Project planning: support project setup, tools, standards, and administrative functions
• Task, schedule, quality management: provide hands-on recording, tracking, and reporting for meetings, project activities, and action items.
• Scope control: understand requirements and track them through delivery, including support to scrum masters as needed with backlog maintenance.
• Risk management: identify and document risks and issues and escalate key items to senior management.
• Reporting: monitor progress and provide independent reporting of assigned areas of responsibility.
• Financial management: understands basic project financial management. Supports the Program Manager and/or senior management on forecasting, financial tracking, and reporting.
• Account management: establishes relationships across application development, solution architecture, and shared services teams.
• Process management: assist with the implementation and execution of processes to ensure efficient and effective operations and high quality services and solutions.
Communications: preparation of documents, briefings, and other materials needed to support ESG activities.
• A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of technical project management experience in cloud, security, networks, and/or IT solutions.
• Must demonstrate a proven ability for process innovations and workflow improvements.
• Solid proficiency with MS Office or similar products, including word processing, project management, spreadsheet, presentation, and drawing programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with executive, technical, and non-technical persons
• Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across a matrixed team.
• Aptitude for problem solving, with an understanding of when to proceed and when to escalate issues.
• Ability to maintain composure and tact under pressure.
• Ability to lead a geographically dispersed and diverse team
Quick learner with keen research skills.
• PMP Certification
• FedRAMP Authorization process experience is highly desired
• Experience supporting Federal Agencies
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply