Senior Technical Developer
- CGI is seeking a strong Senior Technical Developer.
- The ideal candidate will have previous development experience and strong technical background.
- Developer will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and developing technical specifications that align with the SDLC process.
- In addition, the ideal candidate should be able to communicate with, and coordinate efforts among various team members, and serve as a liaison between the business users and the application development team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The Technical Developer role will offer you to apply and hone your analytical and build skills to deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Work with the consumers to elicit and understand requirements to develop solutions with tech build teams, architects, and Collibra Vendor.
- Integrate data into readily available formats while maintaining existing structures and govern their use according to business requirements.
- Assist with incorporating new data sources and monitor the performance, scalability, and security of data.
- Support the team in creating an initial analysis, building reports and metrics.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Develop small applications using .Net framework and VBA using MS Office 365 suite
- Development experience in programming languages such as Java, Python or .NET
- Create dashboard using Data Visualization tools such Power BI or Tableau
- Proficient in writing SQL , PLSQL for any relational database such as Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access ,Postgres and NoSQL server such as DynamoDB, Redshift
- Perform data analysis by profiling data using excel functions or SQL and produce meaningful metrics to upper management.
- Experience with automation of manual day to day processes using script, macro or programming languages.
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel
- Experience with performance, data and log analysis
- Experience with Collibra or any other data management tools
- Building workflows and APIs
- Prefer Secondary Mortgage experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 20, 2022
Application Deadline: July 21, 2022
Job Type: Full-time