Senior Project Manager
- Must be able to lead teams through the full project lifecycle of design and technical projects.
- Establish scope, create schedules, develop estimates, manage deliverables, and control risks and changes.
- Lead cross-discipline teams, manage client relationships, interact with product managers and other organizational units. Coordinate external IT partners.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Create and maintain project documentation to ensure visibility to teams, management and clients.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
Scrum/Agile Methodology skills is preferred.
8+ years of Project Management experience in a Digital consultancy or equivalent environment.
Experience leading multiple new website builds from start to finish for large, enterprise clients.
Strong relationship management, account management, and sales support experience.
Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Strong budget management skills.
Skilled at keeping an eye on the big picture, while managing the details.
Must have knowledge of online development processes, and should be able to manage multiple projects on different tracks.
Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.perficient.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 06, 2021
Application Deadline: August 06, 2021