Senior Network Engineer
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
• Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
• Maintain, configure, and monitor virus protection software and email applications.
• Monitor network performance to establish if adjustments need to be made.
• Confer with network users about solving existing system problems.
• Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
• Coordinate computer network access and use.
• Design, configure and test networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Network security experience.
• LAN and WAN experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply