Senior Java Full Stack Developer
• Execute and contribute in all phases of the full software lifecycle
• Senior full stack development across the back-end, client side, UI.
• Research, learn, and implement new technologies efficiently.
• Mentor others, work as a team, and delegate.
• Proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and make recommendations.
• Will be advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategy on Front End /Backend Development for given applications.
• Understand technical specs, translate functional designs into technical designs
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Support release and deployment
• Proactively help identify project risks and help mitigate problems
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems that deliver high-availability and performance
• Test code changes and resolve differences between expected and actual results
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline preferred
Experience in the following
• Nine years of Java experience
• Knowledge of third-party libraries like JQuery, LESS, Angular and React JS is desirable.
• Development languages – Java; experience in developing enterprise applications.
• Database and cache - knowledge of various DBMS technology. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer, Varnish, Memcached, Redis is a plus.
• Basic design ability/ knowledge of designing: basic prototype design and UI /UX design.
• Server - Exposure to handling Apache or nginx servers is desirable. A good background in Linux helps tremendously in administering servers.
• Version control system (VCS) – knowledge of Git.
• Working with API (REST & SOAP) - Knowledge of web services or API. Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services is desirable.
• Writing quality unit tests.
• Understanding of automated processes for building, testing, documentation, and deploying it at scale.
• Knowledge of Algorithms and data structures is also an essential need for professional full stack developers.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, and uDeploy
• Solving problems and providing solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Customer Service & Support
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply