Senior Java Developer
Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications. Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development. Develop applications in languages including:· J2SE/J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JMS, RMI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Junit, Mockito· Spring (Boot, Core, MVC, AOP, JPA/Hibernate, Microservices, Actuator, Web, REST, Swagger, Feign), OOAD, UML, Ant, Maven· Web Technologies/Middleware - HTTP/S, HTML/CSS, XML/JSON, AJAX, WebSphere, Apache HTTP/Tomcat· Git, SVN, CVS, CI, OOAD/OOP, UML, Ant, Maven· RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL), PEGA PRPCDemonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 4+ years of application development experience.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.perficient.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 28, 2021
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021