Senior Java Developer (API)
• Responsible to develop and support Internet/Intranet applications, with responsibilities in analysis, OO design, coding, testing, documenting, production implementation, and maintenance of those applications.
• Responsible for database design and system testing.
• Helps build the in-house products and create deployment routines to configure software for multiple environments.
• Keeps abreast of in house and 3rd party products.
• Ensures that both functional & non-functional usability requirements are met.
• Provides after hour support for code deployments, changes and general support.
• Contributes design considerations for new products or architectural changes to existing products.
• Build relationships with cross functional teams.
• Recognize interdependencies and relationships that foster value creation across our business, and across the enterprise.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
• 6+ years experience with Java EE combining development, testing and troubleshooting. A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications
• Understanding of Java EE architecture and components, web application development, JBoss and/or WebSphere Application Server experience or other directly related experience.
• Experience with developing flows in IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE) development.
• In addition to Web Services development and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience with APIs and Apigee Edge if preferred. Extensive knowledge of data modeling concepts and integrated application development methodology.
• Advanced debugging, problem solving and testing skills. Advanced knowledge of fault tolerant software design, highly scalable and high performance software development.
• Familiarity with CVS and/or Subversion. Must have excellent analysis, judgment, project management skills.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to work in a team environment and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
• Must be able to work independently, handle multiple concurrent projects, with an ability to prioritize and manage projects effectively.
• Must be able to interpret, validate, and map business requirements to an appropriate solution.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply