Senior Internal Control Analyst
- Assist management in designing internal controls and processes.
- Meet with process owners to obtain an understanding of assigned processes, update process design documentation, and/or document the walkthrough.
- Complete the SOX program from walkthroughs, design assessments, operating effectiveness testing, and remediation to deficiency evaluation and final reporting for assigned portfolio of significant processes.
- Coordinate and lead efforts to remediate deficiencies (design and operating effectiveness or documentation) identified during testing.
- Develops strong working relationships with internal management and internal and external audit.
- Assist in the preparation of SEC quarterly and annual filings, as well as other public presentations (press releases) utilizing SEC filing software (Workiva).
- Coordinate and prepare other external financial data necessitated by regulatory or compliance requirements.
- Create\update supporting schedules for the preparation of financial statements.
- Coordinate with personnel from other departments to gather, consolidate and analyze financial information.
- Coordinate with the FP&A Team on internal management reporting needs
- Execute special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with CPA or progression towards CPA licensure
- 3+ years in SOX Compliance, Auditing, or Public Accounting and/or SEC reporting (Big 4 audit experience preferred).
- Comprehensive knowledge of SOX compliance required
- Ability to directly identify and tackle critical issues by effectively utilizing technical, analytical and problem-solving aptitudes.
- Organized self-starter with an ability to manage multiple activities in a timely manner with general supervisory guidance.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
This position will work in an office environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment. The following are essential mental and physical requirements:
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://viemed.apscareerportal.com/account
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 17, 2021
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021