Senior IIB / ACE Production Support
- Do you love tackling new Production Support challenges? Do you have a history of countering business challenges and creatively solving issues at pace? We provide you the chance to work with some of the smartest minds and environment which challenge your problem management skills, learn more, and build elegant solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Should possess excellent skills in various IIB patterns such as Aggregations, PUB/SUB, Dynamic routing
- Healthcare domain knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge on ITIL processes – Incident Management & Problem Management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 8+ years of experience in:
- Proficient in IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7, MQ and IBM IIB/ACE applications.
- IBM Integration Bus / Message Broker.
- Must have experience on working with MQ, File, Kafka transport protocol.
- Must have experience working with SOAPUI, Rest & Web Services with both XML and JSON format.
- Must have experience working in offshore/onsite 24
- 7 support model
- Co-ordination with various teams to help resolve and fix production Issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- REST Webservices
- Web Services
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 13, 2023
Application Deadline: April 13, 2023
Job Type: Full-time