Senior Full Stack Developer (Angular/React)
- You will work closely with the Architect and other team members.
- This position would suit a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic software developer/solutions leader with a proven track record of not only in delivering quality applications, but also in providing excellent customer service.
- We work in a very collaborative environment where excellent communication skills are needed.
- This position requires the person to be a hands-on developer and innovator who has capability to learn, evaluate and implement new technology very quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for translating software requirements into workable web based applications, including writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using Angular and Node.js (and other programming languages and development tools)
- Participate in project planning sessions with technical and functional leads, business analysts and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Lead and participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to data flow
- Lead and participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Participate in providing guidance on best practices using Angular and Node.js programming standards
- Participate in software releases using Agile development and DevOps model
- Ensure solutions are of high quality, are high performance and are scalable
- Participate in architecting innovative solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 7 years of post-collegiate work experience in the IT field
- Minimum of 6 years application development, applications services management and/or infrastructure and operations management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading, designing and developing applications using Angular and/or React
- Strong knowledge and development experience in Angular 6+ (preference is Angular 8+) and/or React, Node.js, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML 5
- Working knowledge of MySQL and/or Oracle to build database objects and queries. Minimum 5 years of SQL
- Strong and working knowledge of Agile SDLC methodologies, and industry best practices and processes
- Knowledgeable in Web Services
- Technical solutions design experience
- Working knowledge of AWS tools and services
- Experience in agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git
- Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills and experience interacting with team and clients
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and flexibility between tasks
- Ability to share technical knowledge across team
- Experience developing applications using C#, ASP.Net
- Experience and/or knowledge of Aurora MySQL
- Experience implementing and/or leveraging micro-services architecture
- Automation testing experience and skills using scripting tools (e.g., Katalon)
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated effective January 18th 2022 under the current policy, and be willing to provide proof of status, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations
- Full Stack Development
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: September 16, 2022
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
Job Type: Full-time