Senior Full-stack Developer
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Primary technical point of contact with customers during professional services engagements.
- Interact with business stakeholders and technical staff at customers during professional services engagements.
- Design and strategize on internal products, accelerators and other internal IP initiatives. Interact with other cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- May work with offshore teams and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Increasing responsibility in areas such as sales support, project management and other leadership responsibilities.
- Be a collaborative team member who readily shares knowledge and accepts/provides feedback.
Knowledge of Explanation of Benefits from insurance companies
Thorough understanding of medical insurances companies, Medicare and Medicaid
Working knowledge of CPT and ICD9 codes, HCFA 1500, UB04 claim forms, HIPAA, billing and insurance regulations, medical terminology, insurance benefits.
Efficient knowledge of policies and procedures to accurately answer questions from internal and external customers.
Utilizes initiative; maintains set level of productivity goals with ability to consistently and accurately
Must be able to perform all duties for a Collections Specialist I
2-4 Years in DME or Medical Office experience preferred.
Two years’ experience in insurance office, doctor's office or three years’ general office experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://viemedcompanies.apscareerportal.com/account
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 05, 2021
Application Deadline: May 05, 2021