Senior Financial Analyst
· Utilizing solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models, interoperate data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and influence leaders throughout Amazon which may have global impact.
· Responsible for delivering weekly/monthly financial close, planning, forecasting, budgeting, and consolidations utilizing financial systems and advance excel functions.
· Create effective business partnership, manage competing priorities, and providing guidance during unexpected events
· Intuitively utilize active listening skills to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner, adjusting your style based on audience, to articulate complex finance issues
· Take part in hiring, developing, and mentoring activities while you seek value, and leverage diverse perspectives
· Proactively identify opportunities to resolve finance defects and improve, scale, or simplify finance tools across teams and organizations.
· Contribute to work life harmony by becoming a positive, collaborative, and effective influencer to new team members as an indicator of operations excellence.
· BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
· 5+ years’ experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results, or master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
· MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.amazon.jobs/en
Visit Site to Apply