Senior DevOps Engineer
The Dev/Ops Infrastructure Lead shall perform hands on tasks as well as lead DevOps activities and shall be responsible for the automation and configuration management of environments.
• Develop, maintain and improve continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for delivering features, fixes and system updates in development, integration and production environments. This involves AWS infrastructure management, automated configuration management, containerization, and infrastructure as code, security scans, test automation, CI/CD pipeline, continuous delivery, and production deployments.
• Perform cloud infrastructure management tasks and works closely with the Security, and other technical teams.
• Set up, integrate, document, and maintain a scalable, stable set of CI/CD tools and processes to support development, testing, and security scanning via Systems operations, DevSecOps tools, and Open Source tools and technologies.
• Continual advancement in technology using collaborative and creative agile environments. It is required that the latest technologies and industry best practices are used to develop efficient ways of delivering solutions that meet business objectives.
• Perform and automate Windows, Linux, Database administration activities, lead, and collaborate with the development team on continual process improvement.
• Effectively conduct investigations and analysis to provide recommendations regarding technology improvements, and development best practices.
• Assign tasks and review work products of developers to implement technology strategies and establish reusable systems, infrastructures, frameworks, and tools for AWS Cloud.
• Troubleshoot across multiple applications and create run books and playbooks for each event with the necessary escalation paths established.
• 3-5+ years of experience in DevOps/Agile/Scrum environments and development specifically in setting up Jenkins based CI/CD Pipelines with integration with open source plugins with AWS and open architecture.
• Experience with open technologies like Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, DevSecOps and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, JIRA, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, GitHub, Puppet, Git and others.
• Strong hands-on experience with configuration management (e.g., XML, JSON), cloud orchestration and automation tools.
• Solid understanding of and experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in AWS environments.
• Experience with identifying and implementing automation for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• 7+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, Principle Engineer (Lead Developer), or similar role for large scale, complex enterprise solutions using agile practices in a service-oriented and Micro services environment with tight deadlines.
• AWS DevOps Certification.
• AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro) certification.
• In-depth understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC); experience successfully deploying reliable data systems and data quality management systems.
• Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply