Senior C++ Engineer
Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop software within a team of others and working in partnership with client and other CGI team members located in Colorado.
The successful candidate will have experience within an agile environment (preferably SAFe Agile) and will have experience with a combination of back end and front end development utilizing some of the following technologies:
• C+• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
• Geospatial experience and a strong mathematical background desired
• Postgres, Spring boot, Cloud Foundry, Restful services
• Eureka, Kibana, ActiveMQ, IntelliJ, Jenkins technical environment.
• typescript, nodejs, twitter bootstrap
• Nice to have: Java, Python, Ruby, Angular 2 or higher
Looking for the following qualities:
• Resourcefulness – ability and desire to dig in to solve problems,
• Aptitude and willingness to learn and grow while having fun on a dynamic team,
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members in other locations,
• Leadership – ability to provide leadership within the team,
• Quirky/ personable and able to have a laugh while being focused to work towards specific outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
• Pointing user stories
• Working within scrum teams consisting of PO, SM, other engineers, and testers
• Understanding requirements within user stories and developing solutions
• Owning user stories and working independently
• Troubleshooting and working within a team structure of 4-8 team members
• Unit testing work
• Ability to do more complex testing on user stories (that you didn’t code) when the team needs to swarm at end of sprint
• Deploying into a pipeline
• Being client-facing, so excellent written and verbal communication as well as business acumen
• Raising and mitigating risks within a team
• Overcoming issues – resourcefulness!
Postgres, Spring boot, Cloud Foundry, Restful services, Eureka, Kibana, ActiveMQ, IntelliJ, Jenkins, typescript, nodejs, twitter bootstrap
5+ years of SW engineering
Angular, Ruby - a plus
Due to the nature of government contract, US citizenship is required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply