Senior Application Developer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining both new and existing applications. Whether you're troubleshooting a software defect, enhancing an existing application or developing a new solution you should be able to dig into frameworks and libraries to deliver coherent solutions in line with the overall architecture of the application landscape. You will also be responsible for peer-reviews and will eventually assist and mentor other junior engineers on the team. The successful candidate will be a member of a high-performing multi-site agile team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills as well as effective communication skills.
• Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content (Bachelors degree and 5 to 10+ years of experience)
• Experience with Angular 1.x to 8
• Micro services Architecture
• Experience with Java , Java Springboot
• Ability to bring projects to completion in a timely manner
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated, independent and strong organizational skills
• Ability to learn and understand the nature of business
• Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Direct experience with Agile software development
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
• GIT/Bit Bucket source control
• Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse
• SQL, PL/SQL
• Postman, Ready API, Test Complete
• ERP software experience
• JIRA experience
- CGI is unable to sponsor international hires for this position.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply