- Join this dynamic organization as a Security Engineer!
- With your expertise, you will work with a high-performing team to consult, design and implement security policies to secure client endpoints.
- You will have the opportunity to show/grow with technology in a customer-facing role.
- You should be able to work independently under limited supervision and apply your knowledge.
- You should have sufficient knowledge and maturity to effectively deal with technical issues and help to support the broader team.
- Your success will be directly related to CGI’s and our client’s success.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Understand current API Gateway security framework
- Help drive design discussions and take ownership of end to end implementation of security policies
- Analyze and troubleshoot failures
- Apply certs for communication between two different systems
- Communicate and coordinate with different teams to understand security requirements
- Establish/Improve/Maintain proactive monitoring and management of supported assets assuring performance, availability, resiliency and security
- Maintain a solid and collaborative relationship with delivery partners and business stakeholders
- Complete work following Agile development methodology and concepts
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 7 years of recent experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting security aspect of applications in a large-scale, midrange, and distributed environment as a Security Engineer.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Layer 7 API gateway Policy Manager or similar tool.
- Understanding of security concepts and implementing policies to allow/deny API traffic
- Experience with working in Production support and operational environment with good analytical skills
- Proactive and agile mindset with doer attitude
- Experience with working UNIX/Linux environment
- Must have experience with at least one programming language: Python or Java
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology and concepts
- Experience with Kong API Gateway tool
- Knowledge of Relational Databased and Hadoop ecosystem, hive, hql and hbase
- Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technologies
- Candidates should be self-starters and have the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Health Care / Health Services business area subject matter expertise preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science on related field
- Security gateways
- Security Infrastructure Support
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: February 23, 2023
Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
Job Type: Full-time