Opportunity to work in a dynamic mature SAFe agile environment supporting digital imagery. Team is looking for scrum master to lead a team of tech members and working in partnership with client and product owner in Denver, CO.
Scrum Master direct responsibilities:
• Ensure Kanban is up-to-date with user stories for your team.
• Attend planning meetings and readouts
• Facilitate team quarterly planning
• Facilitate Agile ceremonies for your team
• Document team working agreements
• Conduct handoffs between teams
• Facilitate grooming meetings
• Track team progress & work to resolve issues, impediments, and blockers
• Communicate progress, issues, and needs to team & management.
• Proactively look for opportunities for improvement both within the team and within the train.
• Partner closely with other SMs, clients, PO and team members to further the goals of the organization.
Looking for the following qualities:
• Resourcefulness – ability and desire to dig in to solve problems,
• Aptitude and willingness to learn and grow while having fun on a dynamic team,
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members in other locations,
• Quirky/ personable and able to have a laugh while being focused to work towards deadlines.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to run team meetings
Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience.
Due to the nature of government contract, US citizenship is required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply