Sanitation Facilitator (Custodian)
@ Children's Museum of Acadiana
The Facilities Manager is responsible for maintenance and oversight of the Museum's building, exhibits and equipment to ensure that the space is safe and functional. Reporting to, and with the support and guidance of the Executive Director and Guest Experience Director. The Facilities Manager will play a crucial role in inspecting facilities, coordinating updates and renovations, and managing relationships with service providers. The Facilities Manager works closely with the Exhibits and Guest Experience team.
Salary Range: $15.00-$17.00
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of trends in facility management and best practices.
- Possesses aesthetic, design, and creative skills.
- Working knowledge of ADA Standards & requirements
- Possess working knowledge of the safe operation of all tools & equipment in an exhibit shop.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with staff, visitors, volunteers and community partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all internal and external stakeholders regarding departmental logistics and operations.
- Creative problem-solving skills; proven ability to recommend and implement process improvements and new initiatives;
- Strong organizational and time management skills and superior attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, third-party apps, lighting controls, CAD, and Illustrator; proven ability to learn new systems and software
How to Apply:
Submit resume to email listed below
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 26, 2023
Application Deadline: June 26, 2023