Salesforce System Administrator 1
The Jr. Salesforce Administrator will contribute to the ongoing development of our SalesForce.com (SFDC) platform and plan and implement the future roadmap for the organization.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SalesForce.com platform, with specific focus on Service & Community / Experience Cloud development. Further, they will have experience in newly implementing SFDC into an organization who have minimal experience with the platform. The Jr. administrator will work closely with functional leaders, product teams, and subject matter experts to assist in identifying, developing, and deploying new business processes in the new platforms including: Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Partner Cloud, and Service Cloud. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Jr. Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our SFDC environment. This role is a member of the IT team and will help to execute the platform roll-out and strategy for the organization. Close relationships with sales and product teams are required for success in this newly developed role. Essential Functions:
• Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems and process issues.
• Gain practical working knowledge of ways business users leverage existing systems and processes.
• Assist/Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems and features in order to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow
• Make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
• Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address technical solutions to existing business challenges.
• Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
• Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed
• Provide guidance and/or instruction to staff members
• Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise
• Bachelor' s degree required.
At least 1 year experience configuring Salesforce Lightning in Sales and Service clouds. Equivalent combination of education and experience might be considered.
• Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred.
• Proficient in Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating user, profiles, roles, custom objects, page layouts, flows, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards required.
• Experience with Agile methodology and user story definition strongly preferred.
• Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio or similar preferred.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts required.
• Experience translating requirements into test scripts required.
• Understanding of the Salesforce data schema required.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment required.
• Highly self-motivated, directed, ability to work independently and be results-driven required.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization required.
Core Competencies Required:
Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross functional partnering Job Knowledge: – Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards Customer
Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolutions
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply