- Provide hands on design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications
- Assess and develop high level design requirements and communicate the same with development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Analyze cross-functional business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via Salesforce enablement.
- Help build reusable assets for use, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation
- Build and run custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) using Salesforce
- Develop and author technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Ability to grasp new business processes and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well.
- Produce Architecture/ high level design documents and other artifacts
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Salesforce developers
Education and Preferred Certification(s)
- College Degree in computer science or information systems preferred
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Any additional Advanced, Designer, Developer, Architect & Consultant Certifications are a plus
- 4-6 years of progressive experience in a technology environment, including application development
- 3-5 years of experience in implementation Salesforce platform and relevant integrations
- 3-5 years of experience with systems analysis and design
- 2-3 years of experience in a leadership role (team lead, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to design major architectural aspects of an application covering all areas of architectural domains (Application, middleware/services, data, infrastructure, and Cloud)
- Self-motivated with strong sense of accountability, initiative, and the ability to work collaboratively to attain results that meet the business needs
- Strong understanding of network, computing infrastructure, software, and application development environments
- Must have strong technical knowledge around CRM implementations like Salesforce, systems and data integration along with cloud enablement
- Skills: Layouts and other UI config, Reports and Dashboards, Security and Access, Flows, data management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://schoolmint.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 28, 2021
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022