@ Doubletree Lafayette by Hilton
- Responsible for selling group rooms, servicing accounts, developing and following up on leads for assigned markets.
- Conducts effective sales programs in established group room markets by setting and achieving goals.
- Evaluates potential business for existing and new markets.
- Maintains daily contacts with in-house groups.
- Anticipates (or reacts to) group problems and provides a solution.
- Prepares reports, as needed.
- Ensures that all guest checks, payments, master folios and advanced deposits are submitted to Accounting; ensures that any other group information, which is necessary and/or helpful for successful convention business, is submitted to appropriate departments.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote property.
Salary Range: 50,000-55,000
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or GED plus at least three (3) years of experience in hotel sales; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
How to Apply:
Send resume to Director of Human Resources- David.email@example.com
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 09, 2022
Application Deadline: December 12, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
David.legleiu - Director of Human Resources
337-235-6111 ext 2431