·Mentor and manage the international sales team on site and remote team members.
·Develop cross-functional goals in direct support of international strategy as outlined for company growth.
·Prepare and analyze reporting for International Sales.
·Develop new project initiatives for international team.
·Present international sales performance to other departments in the company
·Participate in the hiring, resignation, and terminating process.
·Set priorities for the international team - be a strong yet calming force for them.
·Oversee all daily tasks tied to international sales.
·Suggest changes to workflow to improve efficiencies and cut cost.
·Collaborate with other departments to improve international business.
·Flexible with work schedules to coordinate various time zone differences.
· Ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and ever-changing international business environment.
· Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one.
· Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations.
· Discretion and confidentiality essential
· 2-5 years’ experience in planning projects and meeting required timelines is required.
· Management experience a plus
· Bilingual is a plus in English and Spanish, French, or other language (read, write, speak, translate)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply