Returns Credit Processor
The Customer Service Credit Processor position is to process returned merchandise for credit or refund in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. The primary description of these interactions is; processing returned merchandise for credit or refund, handling customer inquiries and updating customer profiles in the customer relationship management system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
- Communicate with customers regarding returned items.
- Identify and process specific department errors.
- Process customer returns for credit, refund, repair or exchange.
- Make copies of invoices or other documents when requested.
Work Hours: 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- An extensive training course will provide on the job training. Successful completion of this training is required.
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web based applications, and basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instruction both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021