Retail Sales Associate
@ Cox Communications
We could all use a Retail Sales Associate in our lives. But at Cox Communications, we’re actively searching for someone who combines a knack for connecting with people, delivering amazing customer service and driving sales.
This is an opportunity for someone who loves to learn and then converts that knowledge into action, marveling customers with Cox’s game-changing technology, products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the opening/closing of one of our store retail environments
- Properly handle cash
- Support inventory cycle counts, restocking, training, merchandising, and special events.
- Support customers with product & service solutions
- Meet or exceed targets regarding customer experience, sales and retention
- Engage in workshops, special events, and product demos
- Support your fellow sales agents when needed
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes
- May be required to work in other locations in the same geographical area.
What’s In It For You?
- We want you to feel cared for and respected (like you do with our customers), and that starts with Cox’s highly competitive pay plus commission plan and other compensation perks (401k + company matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer free Internet and other Cox discounted services, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance and much more.
- Good work should be rewarded, and not just with a healthy paycheck. The Cox culture is one that values people more than technology, so it’s our goal to make sure you feel recognized for your contributions. It’s also important to work alongside colleagues who “get you.” At Cox, you’ll find a workplace where relationships are crafted with care and successes are celebrated with high fives. We strive to create an environment where you can do you, and everyone from leadership to new hires can support and feel supported.
- Growth is a good thing, and you’ll have opportunities to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you. In the future, you may have the opportunity to cultivate customer relationships in other sectors where we operate like cleantech, health care and new forms of transportation mobility.
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a consultative, solutions-based approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment while being on your feet most of the day.
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- One or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, Service Industry, etc)
- Previous experience with store operational duties and in a customer engaging role where customer decisions are influenced
- Wireless experience highly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish, both written and spoken
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/job/13000208/retail-sales-associate-lafayette-la/#ejddetails
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 02, 2021
Application Deadline: July 05, 2021