Retail Sales Associate
Hey, we could all use a Solutions Specialist in our lives. But at Cox Communications, we’re actively searching for someone who combines a knack for connecting with people, delivering amazing customer service, driving sales, and even juggling a few HR duties when duty calls. This is an opportunity for someone who loves to learn and then converts that knowledge into mighty action, marveling customers with Cox’s game-changing technology, products and services. • Assist with the opening/closing of one of our store retail environments. • Properly handle cash. • Support inventory cycle counts, restocking, training, merchandising, and special events. • Support customers with product & service solutions. • Meet or exceed targets regarding customer experience, sales and retention. • Engage in workshops, special events, and product demos. • Support your fellow sales agents when needed. • Take part in available learning and training opportunities.
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience.
2 or more years of experience in sales or customer service-oriented role.
Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial results in sales and retention.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a consultative, solutions-based approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment while being on your feet most of the day.
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.
- 2+ years experience preferred in Retail.
- Fluency in Spanish.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cox.com/aboutus/careers.html
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Application Deadline: April 19, 2021