Respiratory Product Marketing Manager
- If candidate lives outside of Lafayette, La the position will be remote.
- The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for leading differentiated market positioning, clear value messaging, and lead and sales enablement to drive demand, awareness, and growth in our B2B respiratory products and services division. You will partner with the product, care management, clinician engagement, and broader marketing team to develop revenue-focused product strategies and create best in class go-to-market plans that continue to establish VieMed as the clear leader in the home respiratory health technology and care management industry.
- The Product Marketing Manager will become the ambassador for provider and physician partners and know industry trends to provide inputs to the marketing team for the creation of content and materials to assist sales and product development. Qualified candidates must be able to work cross functionally with various teams such as Product, Sales, Billing and Provider Relations, to accomplish established growth goals for the company.
- This is a key leadership role that will report directly to our Chief Innovation Officer and help build a team of product marketers as we grow.
- Act as the Voice of our Customer — Learn everything we need to know about our target customers, from patients, providers to payors in each of our key segments: who they are, what they care most about, what their main pain points are, what makes them convert, how they want to interact, what’s stopping them, and who we’re competing with. Own our segment personas and journey maps.
- Own Our Positioning and Messaging — Based on a deep understanding of our services and solutions and our target audience, you will create messaging that compels customers to trust and engage with us, ranging from the “why should you should care” (key trends and pains impacting your job) to “what you will get out of it” (benefits) to “how it works” (features). Deploy, validate, and optimize that messaging via our crm and marketing automation channels), in Sales Collateral, and in presentations (webinars, e-detailing sites, slide decks, patient content, etc).
- Drive Sales Enablement Leads & Content — Arm our Sales team and customers with tools, collateral, and knowledge that will turn Sales into strategic consultative partners and turn customers into loyal advocates and supporters. Establish our lead nurturing and generation systems and processes as appropriate.
- Manage Product Launches — Lead the launch of new products and features, coordinating with Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years’ experience driving B2B results-driven go-to-market strategies and sales enablement activities in service-related industries and/or health and wellness products. Experience with home respiratory products and/or DME-industry strongly preferred.
- Strong empathy for patients, providers, field teams, marketing teams, product teams, and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, equally comfortable speaking in front of intimate groups of executives and broader groups.
- Demonstrated ability to influence sales leadership and build strong working relationships with leaders across departments.
- Ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive, goal and results oriented, optimistic, proactive and curious.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with ability to speak from 1,000 feet as an industry leader to 10 feet as an executor as needed.
- Some travel is required.
- BA/BS required MBA preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 12, 2022
Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
Job Type: Full-time