Residential Broadband Technician
@ Cox Communications
• Install, disconnect, and troubleshoot for Cox products, including high speed internet, telephony and automation services. You’ll be working with things like alarms, low voltage electricity, and color-coded wires.
• Share our amazing products with our customers, how to use them, and what upgrades are available.
• Just to bring a little paperwork into your world, you’ll document the results of each of your visits, and guide customers through the legal linguistics of waivers, agreements, and release forms.
• Drive a company vehicle, which includes planning your daily route, ordering necessary equipment, and supplying, stocking and maintaining your vehicle (including but not limited to your favorite passenger seat snack).
• Take part in training sessions, so you can be up to speed on our latest products, services, and safety guidelines. And then apply that knowledge to your day-to-day work.
• You want the best for your customers, and you’ll ensure the quality of services provided them meets established industry and company performance standards and is compliant with all applicable national, state and local laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred; post-high school education a plus
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- 1 year experience in a comparable field (e.g., related hands-on trade role)
- 5+ years of experience specifically in-service installation and repair in multiple service provider and/or telecommunications environment.
- Spanish proficiency desirable in some locations
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cox.com/aboutus/careers.html
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 10, 2021
Application Deadline: July 12, 2021