Remote Member Care Specialist
@ Florida Blue (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
This is a remote opportunity where you will have a teacher-like schedule where you work for 9 months and are off for 3 months during the summer with full pay and benefits. At the end of 3 months, you would return and work another 9-month rotation. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to be successful! Including, equipment, training, and constant support from your leaders
- Review members’ enrollment or claims history ensuring accuracy of billing and enrollment and application of deductible and member responsibility.
- Utilize the Florida Blue Call Strategy to provide outstanding customer service and call resolution to our members; follow-up on issues to ensure resolution for customer.
- Research and resolve sales and service-related inquiries meeting established expectations for quality, productivity and timeliness.
- Evaluate data through questioning, probing, and reasoning for process improvements.
- 2 years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of building collaborative relationships with customers, clients, and/or peers in different teams
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High Speed internet with a router that has 2 ports
- Ability to commit to a 9 to 11-week paid training program with limited absences
- Ability to use multiple systems while you resolve/respond to customer inquiries and concerns, using sound problem solving and decision-making skills resolving simple to complex issues
- Demonstrated empathy and compassion, with outstanding listening and communication skills
- Ability to work assigned shift between 8:00AM-6:30PM EST; Nights, weekends, holidays may be necessary as business needs require
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.guidewell.com/us/en, keyword search "remote member care."
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: February 11, 2021
Application Deadline: March 11, 2021