@ Global Data Systems
Provides office-related administrative support while providing a quality customer service experience for all internal and external customers to ensure Global Data Systems services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answers or refers inquiries.
- Ensures visitors sign visitor log; issues and retrieves visitor badges as necessary.
- Answers multiline telephone, conveys prompt messages internally via instant message system, and ensures that appropriate greetings and announcements are current on the phone system.
- Responsible for accurately entering information into the computer to prepare correspondence or other documents, reports or complete data entry as directed.
- Conducts deliveries, post office visits and completes business-related errands outside of office.
- Sorts and files records; photocopies and prints documents.
- Handles multiple requests from multiple people, often at the same time.
- Addresses, packages, ships, stamps, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Prints, saves and mails customer invoices daily.
- Tracks, orders, and maintains inventory of office related materials.
- Maintains cleanliness of reception area, conference rooms and kitchens.
- Responsible for office opening and closing procedures at times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates or equivalent Degree from a two-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience. Equivalent combinations include: technical school and six months experience in an administrative or support role or two years’ experience in an administrative or support role.
- Must be able to have consistent and regular attendance.
- Experience in the IT, Satellite and/or telecommunications industry is highly preferred.
- Ability to write, read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required. Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system like Connectwise is preferred.
- Current valid driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to travel from time to time to complete errands outside of the office
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://global-data-systems.breezy.hr/p/05704466ded4-receptionist
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 08, 2021
Application Deadline: August 09, 2021