Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and integrate UI and API solutions to solve business and technical requirements across applications
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts.
- Design and code (secure services) deliverables and integrate with APIs and DB services.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development in Java/Spring Boot, and React JS.
- 4+ Years experienced in developing Restful/Microservices using Spring boot and React JS.
- 4+ years in Design and development of new custom components to meet project requirements using React.
- Experience in developing/deploying Restful services using Spring Boot.
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services.
- You integrate with APIs or DB services.
- knowledge of Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline and Maven.
- Extensive experience with public APIs and multi-modal services
- Experience with MonoRepo environment.
- Deep knowledge of best practices commonly used modules and creating self-contained reusable and testable modules and components.
- Dedicated team player who can lead a project and have worked on large-scale applications.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Good understanding of Dockers, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline and Maven.
- Hands on working experience with API-API integration
- Develop solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models, API enabled gateway, security and multi/hybrid cloud-based services.
- Educational Expectations: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
- User Interface Design
- API Technologies
- REST Webservices
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Spring Boot
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 03, 2022
Application Deadline: December 05, 2022
Job Type: Full-time