- Generate clean, efficient, modular, and maintainable code.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/backend teams.
- Develop new products from the ground up aiding in architectural decisions.
- Responsible thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices.
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces.
- Stay abreast of programming trends and push tech forward whenever project feasibility arises.
- Building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms with React Native.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- 5+ years’ experience developing with ReactJS and React Native
- Experience with TypeScript or ClojureScript is a plus
- Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- React combined with Flux/Redux experience is preferred.
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Understands modern web standards and modular patterns.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
- Experience with data driven dashboards a plus.
- Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less).
- Experience developing/implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
- Good grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with MongoDB or Oracle.
- Proficient with GIT source control.
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development methodology.
- A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
- Experience with automated testing
- Agile development experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Connected with industry best practices
- Health Insurance Knowledge
- Strong Communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Detail Oriented
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a timeline driven environment.
- Presentation Skills
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 01, 2021
Application Deadline: February 04, 2022