@ Superior Energy Services
- Responsible for designing the quality program and making sure that it is successfully implemented and maintained to ensure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Supervise QA/QC Personnel and QA/QC Administrator.
- Serve as company QMS Representative and maintain certification to applicable ISO and API Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with operations to ensure that they meet the quality program requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that organization meets API Q2 Standard and ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements and retains certification to both respectively.
- Participate in Certification Body Audits as well as Customer Audits to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining and establishing annual Quality Objectives.
- Responsible for Annual Management Review.
- Oversee Internal Audit program to ensure it is completed and participate in auditing where applicable.
- As necessary 3rd party vendor/supplier audits to ensure that their quality program is in alignment with Q2, ISO requirements as applicable.
- Serves as QMS Rep and responsible for training material to remain compliant with Q2 and ISO.
- Assist in development and maintenance of competency training for all employees.
- Communicate and educate employees about the QMS.
- Verify policies and procedures are followed by CPR employees.
- Develop and maintain all QMS Documents (QMS Manual, Work Instructions, Risk Assessments, Contingency Planning, QA Forms, etc.).
- Ensure outgoing jobs meet all customer requirements by conducting document reviews and other inquiries as necessary.
- Conduct NPT Investigations, present information to customers as required.
- Ensure promotion and awareness regarding customer satisfaction and requirements throughout the organization.
- Supervise QA/QC Coordinators and QA/QC Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with all customer, legal, and OEM requirements.
- Must possess a strong understanding of quality systems.
- Ability to explain complex concepts to entry level employees.
- Familiarity with popular or common quality standard.
- Basic understanding of quality engineering and statistical techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the quality audit process and related techniques.
- Working knowledge of API quality and product standards, ISO-9000 series of quality system standards and the implementation, qualification and maintenance of these programs.
- Working knowledge of temporary pipework, and related industry standards.
- Working knowledge of computer software.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of managing and completing multiple tasks accurately and expeditiously.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work independently and establish goals and objections with little to no supervision.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures and effectively present information and responses to groups of managers and customers.
- Ability to apply general to advanced mathematical concepts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: New Iberia, LA
Date Posted: March 21, 2022
Application Deadline: May 23, 2022
Job Type: Full-time