Quality Engineering Supervisor
@ SafeSource Direct
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrated leader of a diverse Quality Engineering/ Quality Control Technician team.
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the effectiveness of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Ability to utilize objective and quantifiable measures to increase quality performance.
- Customer advocate; partner with production and engineering teams to find issues resolutions, while maintaining compliance, and minimizing the effect on production goals.
- Responsible for leading product and process nonconformance investigations/ CAPAs/ RCCAs; Must demonstrate strong problem-solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Promote a safe work environment by ensuring that the highest standards are met.
- Supervise, train, and develop personnel.
- Develop goals / objectives for all assigned personnel. Monitor employees' performance against goals, provide performance feedback.
- Manage and assign resources to address business needs, including staffing levels, overtime needs and project support.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of inspection and test methodologies and criteria across all functional departments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated ability to develop a quality engineering staff.
- Previous work experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Engineering Supervisor.
- Lean 6 Sigma experience (certification a plus).
- Experience leading nonconformance investigations/ CAPA/ RCCA activities.
- Experience in Statistical Analysis and developing Sampling Plans.
- Innovative problem solver who has demonstrated the ability to solve difficult problems and implement changes.
- Comprehensive understanding of document control systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS in Chemical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering, or 8+ years’ experience in a Quality Engineering role.
- Quality assurance certifications a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: August 24, 2022
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
Job Type: Full-time