- Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems?
- These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us.
- If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, come and join our team!
- We are seeking to hire a Quality Engineer with end-to-end testing experience.
- This is a Full Time Position offering a Hybrid work environment and can be worked from either Bloomfield CT or Lafayette, LA location.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong background in quality assurance methodologies, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality products.
- Plan, design and implement end-to-end tests, build the test automation scripts using Selenium, Java, Test NG and Cucumber frameworks.
- Create & complete the integration and end-to-end test scenarios & cases.
- Analyze and setup/lead the test data in the lower environment.
- Identify the regression test cases for test automation coverage.
- Develop the end-to-end regression automation scripts.
- Become a domain authority both from both technical and business perspective.
- Collaboration and coordination with multi-functional teams.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solutions that address our business needs.
- Ability to lead and deliver by driving the testing team towards commitments.
- Work on a testing team using SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Continuous focus on quality and innovations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of Validated capability in both manual end-to-end testing and developing test automation scripts for UI, API, ETL and batch components.
- Demonstrable experience in System Integration and end to end testing.
- Experience using tools like Open Shift, Jira, Confluence, GitHub and Docker.
- Experience and continuous testing approach in CI/CD environment.
- Relational Database – SQL programming, Oracle and PostgreSQL that involves writing and understanding sophisticated queries.
- Experience with integration of the test automation scripts with Jenkins to automate build, test, and deployments.
- Experience working in java frameworks such as Spring Boot, RESTful API services.
- Experienced in Test management tools like Zephyr/Jira, HP ALM.
- Exposure to AWS Cloud technologies is highly desired.
- Candidate must be team oriented and relational, as the existing team values collocation and collaboration to enable high output and good business value.
- Preferred experience in using Kafka to test event-driven architecture between applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good to have experience in test automation development for full stack components using Selenium, Java, Test NG, Cucumber frameworks and ETL testing.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- End-to-End Testing
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 15, 2023
Application Deadline: June 16, 2023
Job Type: Full-time